Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Handwriting Game

First of all, I’ve been meaning to post something about what I did this weekend, but everything went wrong, I forgot my camera's wire (to download the photos onto my laptop) at home. (i was in Groblersdal visiting my parents). I stayed longer than expected, but will elaborate on that later.  And so far this week has been very hectic!
So I’ll definitely post about my weekend tomorrow, haven’t had the time to download those photos yet, but I have something else I would like to share with you today.

But! I have to show you this first.
I fell in love with this shoes as soon as I saw it!
skoene

Just adorable right!? :)
Okay, so I saw this little game some of the bloggers (here and here) have been playing and I thought it was such a great and adorable idea that I just had to play along! You actually have to be tagged to play this game, but nobody tagged me :( , so I decided to play anyway.

1

the rules: you must write out your answers of the questions below so your readers can see your actual handwriting.

the questions:
1. what's your name and blogger name?
2. what's your blog's URL?
3. Write, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favourite quote?
5. Favourite song?
6. Favourite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag bloggers to participate.

I thought this was just so fun, I had to try it too.
I tag my lovely sister:
Stephanie Swan @ Him&Her

  I would love for you to play along as well as the rest of my wonderful readers!!

5

Picnik Handwriting Game

Picnik collage Handwriting Game

Hope you enjoy this game as much as I did.
Will definitely post about my weekend tomorrow! ;) Promise!

Have and wonderful week!!

0 comments: