Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Reads to Love

Hi my dear readers! :) I’m so happy it’s Friday! And the best news of all is… I’m only working half day today! :) yay!! In other news here’s the posts and blogs I thought was good reads and inspired me so much this week! Hope you like it!
24062011344
photo I took this morning on my way to work of our beautiful sky, it was taken from my phone and while I was driving, so this photo came out pretty great considering!

a. last couple of posts from My Suitcase Heart. The photographs on this blog is inspiration alone! As you all know (if you don’t, you do now) I’m a big fan of photography, and this is really inspiring! If you haven’t checked out her blog before, please do so, it’s so gorgeous!

b. “8 Weeks to a better me: Week 8/ Awakening your Creative side” on Sometimes Sweet. This post Leigh-Ann from Freckled Nest wrote was my favourite from the whole 8 Weeks!  This is amazing to know, and helps you learn the tips and tricks for getting inspired!

c. “the belmont” from Everyday Musings. Seriously, that place is so pretty, wish I could go too! The photos are incredible as always, taken by Ben Williams.

d. “Outtakes from what I wore; 6.22.11” from A Dainty Squid. These photos are so much fun, I believe photography is about having fun and should not be taken too seriously. I absolutely loved this post.

e. Delightfully Tacky, Elizabeth’s blog is always so fun to read, and I couldn’t choose my favourite post I read the last couple of days, so if you haven’t read her blog yet, you would have to start! Her blog is amazing!

f.  “Our Wedding day: getting ready” & “Our Wedding day: Portraits” from Him & Her. My lovely sister Stephanie finally received her wedding photos and I would love to share them with you! Her wedding was amazing and the most fun I ever had at a wedding before! I am so glad that I was one of the lucky people to share her special day with her, because it was truly wonderful!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and Weekend filled with Inspiration and adventures! :)

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

woohoo i got mentioned!!

thanks my lovely sister for mentioning me!

enjoy your afternoon off & have fun this weekend! xx