Friday, July 29, 2011

friday reads to love

hi guys! It’s Friday, meaning it’s time for this week’s favourite reads. I’m in Groblersdal with my parents, drove here today after work! yay! Just visiting for the weekend! In a about 2hours time I’m going over to a friends house for a quick hello! (very excited, haven’t seen them in a while!) I do have a few awesome reads from this week, hope you love it as much as I have!

a.  “scenes from the beach house” over at Everyday Musings. Absolutely amazing photos as always, never failing to inspire me. Also from Olivia Rae’s blog “when the sky turns pink” and “dock sittin’” , both with gorgeous photos and wonderful words.

b.  “It’s a sickness” over at indieBerries. I think this might be one of my favourite blogs. Che is funny hilarious, inspirational, creative and so adorable! I have a few other posts from her blog I’d love to share with all of you, “7 things” so funny! AND “Ladies night” one of the cutes diy’s everrrr…! :) Seriously though people, if you haven’t read her blog yet, YOU HAVE TO! The best part ---> she’s also from South Africa, she makes me proud! ;)

c.  “Nail Tutorial: Simple Triangles!” over at The Dainty Squid. Her nails is always so pretty and creatively done. She’s an inspiration to us all! (too dramatic?) Just check it out, so cute, right?

d.  “our favourite photos: from Janine” over at Him & Her. Oh! Look! It’s my name! Yeah, I know, how cool is that? I’m featured over at my sister’s blog! Go check it out, and please go and support her! :) It’s also her birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY… again! ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I know I will! :)

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

i love olivia's photos on her blog and don't even get me started on che from indieberries!

thank you for the mention on your blog.

LOVE YA!! xx