Monday, August 8, 2011

things i ♥ mondays

hello my dear blog readers! I have a few awesome things I love that I would like to share with you! This might be some inspiration for a cute party, a party I hope I’ll be able to have someday, because these ideas are just adorable!
Things I love Mondays copy88224413_yT3y1FsT_c
Cotton Candy Cupcakes! I mean really!? This is the most amazing thing I’ve seen in my life!  I can’t wait to try this, it looks gorgeous (great colour combinations!) and I bet it tastes the way it looks! I just know my sister Stephanie would love this idea since she is such a big fan of cotton candy <--- I’m South African so we call it Spook-Asem, directly translated from Afrikaans to English it’s Ghost Breath! ;) I think that this might blow some people’s minds when served at a party or celebration of some sort. {via here}

58037683_Fn289WQm_cThis is just adorable! A stache-tastic new way to toast to fun and good cheer! This cute moustache paper-cut-out on a pink straw is from Little Retreats on Etsy. They have the cutest things and these are just one of the many awesome things they sell.  Also this female version, below. I can’t wait to have these at a party!
{via here}
SOOOO Cute!! If you like these, you have to check out the rest of their awesomely cute things!il_570xN.251423810 This can also make cute props for a photobooth, or candy table at a wedding or party! What a wonderful and refreshing way to make a toast! :)

59261657_XIW9usVD_c

 

 



Cupcake Pop Bouquet, this is so cute for a BBQ or birthday party. Love the green frosting! {via here} ---->
88129557_jUy71qcg_c
I love this idea , using a button to bind the sting used to wrap a gift! I can surely use some cute buttons first! ;) I found this on Pinterest here. I think Pinterest might be addicting, I have to stop myself from pinning everything, everything is just so inspiring! There’s so many creative and brilliant people out there.88129011_uJGCxQeh_c

 

 

 


I love these adorable Cake Toppers from Lollipop Workshop! Hopefully my party will have one of  these custom made cake toppers to top everything off! Check out their website for the cutest little things ever!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope you all will have an amazing week and day! Check back tomorrow for an awesome guest post by my lovely sister Stephanie!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

ooooooh, i just LOVE cotton candy! Probably as much as popcorn!! I really need to try those cupcakes then.

I think I'm addicted to Pinterest too!

Love you always XX