Friday, November 15, 2013

lately

This week basically consisted of loads of hot drinks, warm jackets, hats, gloves, scarfs and cosy blankets. Joined with the cosy blanket moments was Riley watching Curious George every chance he could get, it was basically on repeat throughout the week. My favourites from the week was going to Camden Town with Stephanie, mulled wine, Toffee Nut Lattes from Starbucks and Riley’s serious face when  he watches Curious George and the cuddles he gives early mornings and after naps.

PicMonkey CollagePicMonkey Collage1PicMonkey Collage2PicMonkey Collage3PicMonkey Collage4PicMonkey Collage5PicMonkey Collage6PicMonkey Collage7

The last photo of me and Riley was taken somewhere in July, during summer, I stumbled onto this and couldn’t even begin to imagine how much I’m going to miss this little guy when I have to go back to South Africa. I only have 15 days left in London, and my, how I’m going to miss this place.

0 comments: