Monday, November 25, 2013

lately

I had a little laptop trouble so this post is a bit late. Although other than that the past week was really good, I met with Sarah in Wimbledon where we had coffee and Mulled Wine. I found my new favorite pub in London called Roof Terrace.  It’s probably the last time in my life I would be able to say that I was drinking beer from Spain in Wimbledon London with a great friend who’s from Australia.

PicMonkey CollagePicMonkey Collage1It was beyond cold in London this last week and I can only imagine it will get worse. I’m really not used to this type of weather. PicMonkey Collage2My Cute little niece had her first Ballet Class back in South Africa and I’m sad to say I had missed it. This week was also spent with Stephanie and Riley most of the time, I only have a week left in London, it feels completely unreal to think I’ll be leaving this place so soon. PicMonkey Collage3PicMonkey Collage4

My few favorites of the week was basically the Roasted Chestnut & Amaretto Lattes from CaffĂ© Nero (tastes like Christmas), mulled Cider was an absolutely MUST and the Roof Terrace pub (which I can’t believe I only discovered 2 weeks before I have to leave for South Africa).

0 comments: