Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hump Day Playlist

Hi guys! What I have in store for this weeks playlist will go to show how wide a variety taste in music I really have. I hope you’ll like it! :)

1. Edward Kowalczyk & Neneh Cherry – Walk
2. Aimee Mann – You could make a Killing
3. Amy Macdonald – This is the Life
4. Better than Ezra – Desperately Wanted
5. Collective Soul – Needs (amazing song!! really!)
6. Godsmack – Serenity
7. The Cult – Painted on my Heart
8. Midnight Hour – Running Away (song I got from watching Ghost Whisperer)
9. Missy Higgins – The sound of White
10. K’s Choice & Anouk – I Alone

Can you believe it’s the middle of the week already!! WOW! Time flies!
Hope you have a fantastic day! :)

P1045690
I came across this photo I took the 4th of January 2011 at Sammy Marks where my Lovely Sister Stephanie and her husband Wayne went for their photo-shoot before their wedding. I love this photo, and thought I’d share it with you…

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

oooh, i forgot about some of these songs. i LOVE that midnight hour song. wonder if they will bring out an album (last time i checked they didn't have an album yet).

and...

COOL photo. i thought that sammy marks were so beautiful! would like to go back there...

love u sis!! xx