Monday, May 30, 2011

Things I Love Mondays

Things I love Mondays copy
Hi everyone, I thought I’d start a weekly post called “Things I Love Mondays”, I always find things on the internet that I adore and would like to share them with you. I’ve seen a bunch of these kind of posts all over blogs, usually on Fridays and thought I’d like to try it out. Without further stalling here’s the few things I love today.

30622525_dtwZrLMn_c
I love this idea, and would definitely love to try this out sometime. Your own drive-in in the backyard, popcorn, wine, old movies and the lovely candles on a summer night = absolutely magnificent!
{via Pinterest}

30583434_Va2owKtV_c

Loving these boots, so gorgeous, and those knee high socks does the trick! I want, I want, I want!! 
{via here}

30577867_SSUkoQac_c
This awesome leather watch; MUST HAVE!
{via here}

30589707_4lIns0yf_c
Adorable right!? Get a bowl of water, pour little bits of all the different shades you want, it should float on the top, swirl with a toothpick or something like it and when it looks like you want on top of the water, then dip your nails through the water... Can't wait to try this! :).. Anyways, but it’s gorgeous! I love it!
{via here}

30600754_20BYuGW1_c
This bird necklace !
{via here}

30591081_hvM1JUsD_c
This awesome quote! “Replace fear of the unknown with Curiosity”.  Definitely something worth remembering!
{via here}

Hope you all enjoyed the bits of things I love Today! Have a wonderful week! :)

2 comments:

StephSwan said...

such a cool idea, my sus!

i LOVE the drive-in in your back garden idea.
and LOVE the leather watch.
hope you had a AWESOME monday & will have an AMAZING week!

monday's are my FAVOURITE days!!!

Jessi said...

love the backyard movie - we have movies in the square in our city, and it's really fun, and less mosquitoes than my backyard :)