Wednesday, July 20, 2011

hump day playlist

Hi dear blog readers! It’s Wednesday, I can’t believe it’s already the middle of the week! That, meaning we’re closer to the weekend already! And I still have so many things to do before then! But first of all, I would love to share my playlist for this week and I am so sorry for missing last week’s post! I’m making it up to you by this playlist consisting of my favourite songs I’ve heard on the Charmed (series I’m watching at the moment) episodes I’ve currently watched. Hope you love it as much as I do.

1. Massive Attack – Teardrop
2. Love Spit Love – How soon is now?
3. Jewel – Down so long
4. The Cranberries – Animal Instinct
5. Collective Soul – Needs
6. Dishwalla – Until I wake up
7. Bush – The Chemicals between us
8. Tori Amos – Lust
9. Better than Ezra – One more Murder
10. Counting Crows – Round Here

I have a few more photos I’d like to share with you from our day at the Pretoria Zoo.
P7049350P7049390P70493521P70493701
Hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday and that the rest of the week would only get better and better from here on out! :)

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

i downloaded a lot of music i heard on shows like charmed & ghost whisperer.

i just LOVE the first photo of the graffiti tree!! your zoo photos are amazing!!

mwah xx