Friday, September 2, 2011

friday reads to love

It’s Friday and the best news of all it’s SPRING here in South-Africa, and I can immediately feel the change in our weather, it’s hotter, our days are longer and the sun is all shiny and I’m happy!  This week at work was a bit hectic and I didn’t post much, but here’s some of my favourite reads from this week…
friday reads to love

a

I can never do a Friday reads to love without mentioning Olivia Rae’s blog Everyday Musings, and today I would like to share “weekend (in nice)”, “monaco”, “lucien” and “bordeaux, day one”.

b

Check out this hilarious post over at indieBerries, I absolutely loved this, I laughed so hard… “NSFW (and other letters)”.

c

The photography of “Berlin!” is absolutely stunning over at Little Birds, makes me wish to be there as well.

d

If you haven’t seen my post from Wednesday, you have to check out this amazing giveaway over at Little Chief Honeybee the “September giveaway: Jensen Turntable", absolutely stunning!

Happy Weekend! May you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

i agree about Olivia's blog - just amazing!

have a AWESOME weekend!!

LOVE YA! xx