Monday, September 5, 2011

things i ♥ mondays

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, mine was, well, not so great, I lost my wallet with my drivers license in as well as my bank card. So, this meaning I have to go to the bank and get a new card and I have to find a place in the city to get a temporary drivers licence and then apply for a permanent one. To be honest, I have NO clue how to do any of these, because this was the first time in my life something like this ever happened to me, (I don’t loose things easily and if I do, it’s more like misplaced and not stolen, but my wallet was definitely stolen!) I’m taking the day off tomorrow to go and do all of these things, hopefully I will get everything done, and hopefully I wouldn't have much trouble with it… I hope! I felt horrible about this the whole weekend, I hate loosing things and I hate knowing that there’s no possible way of getting my wallet back. Luckily my weekend got a bit better, when my sister, Karlien phoned yesterday and said they had an extra ticket they’d like to give me, to watch Prime Circle at Barnyard, and I have to tell you, it was AMAZING! That band is awesome, talented and I think I might have fallen in love with their music all over again. You can click here to listen to my favourite song of them…

It’s spring here is South-Africa and I’m so excited about it, the winter this year was just too long and too cold, usually I love the winter, but this year, was really bad… So I thought I would share today some things I love about or am excited about doing this spring/summer!!
Things I love Mondays
53365479_74jeEO1O_c

I can’t wait to make this lovely fabric bunting for an awesome summers BBQ outside or lovely picnic.

This lovely infused water recipes would make the perfect cool-down drink for those hot spring/summer days and would look gorgeous at any picnic or party! MUST TRY!!136712537_bqyvFw0u_c

123821528_IceTTXSO_c

 

 

 

 

 

How perfect would this little setup be for a lovely BBQ party outside be, I absolutely adore the little lights and I love the idea of using yellow balloons, it gives the atmosphere a spring feel! :)

123787950_TpH2bzWl_c

 

 

 


I think this may be the perfect summers drink for a lovely girls party or lovely BBQ outside, I can’t wait to try this out, I’m in love with any watermelon drink! :)

 

That’s the things I love and can’t wait to try for the lovely summer ahead! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and may this week be kinder to me than the weekend was… :) and to you too!

*click on the images to go to the links*

2 comments:

StephSwan said...

sorry about your shittie weekend!

hope you get everything sorted out!

aaaaahhh i wish it was spring here, rather than autumn. i don't mind autumn, but it means that winter is around the corner!!!

mwah xx

the best part of my day... said...

I sure am liking your way of thinking...completely inspiring. Cheers so much and keep it up!