Monday, September 12, 2011

things i ♥ mondays

Happy Monday! I was in Groblersdal again this weekend, I have some cute photos from Katinka’s first athletics day, I’ll share later this week. I didn’t stay to the end, but the short time I was there I took tons of photos and I can’t wait to share them. I have a few things that I love today and want to share with all of you…

Things I love Mondays
138951474_mrcC9eFb_c

I absolutely love this paper plane mobile, I would love to make myself one of these, using maps of the places I love, my favourite vacations spots and where I’m from. This would look amazing in my room.

138951544_2ZTXXGb2_cHow cool is this bookshelf made from pallets? I hope I can get somebody to help me out, I want one of these for all my books, and computer games (yes, I’m a geek, I play a lot of Sims). It looks pretty easy, but I’m totally dumbstruck when it comes to building things…

184724330_8PJpSfs0_c









Love the idea of using a guitar case as a bookshelf, can look awesome anywhere !!

188061035_LRo6ljw1_c

I have a huge problem when it comes to my hair, I never know how to style my hair, usually I let it loose, or tie it into a ponytail and that’s about it. So these hair tutorials  is perfect, I can’t wait to try some of these, they looks so amazing!

187972391_WEeih2E1_c






White chocolate peppermint fudge! That sounds awesome right? I cant wait to try this! Looks so yummy! Can use these as a gift too!? :)

 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and may this week be wonderful!

*click on the images for the link*

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

oooh white chocolate peppermint fudge can ONLY be awesome!! i'm definitely going to try the different hair tutorials.

can't wait for the photos from the weekend!