Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Picking in Crockford Bridge

Yesterday Stephanie, Riley, Wayne and I went to Crockford Bridge Farm, to pick out a few pumpkins for Halloween. Riley enjoyed it so much, he even tasted a few of the pumpkins!! It was a really windy day, but I still had so much fun, I like the fact that Halloween is sort of a big deal in London (or starting to become a big deal), Halloween in South Africa isn’t really celebrated, shops aren’t even decorated for Halloween in SA. I had tons of photos from today, and found it extremely hard to choose a few for my post, so there might be a quite a lot.

P1090326P1090378PicMonkey Collage1PicMonkey Collage7PicMonkey Collage2PicMonkey Collage3PicMonkey Collage4PicMonkey Collage8PicMonkey Collage6PicMonkey Collage5P1090360

0 comments: