Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stonehenge and Bath

On the 7th of July I did the Stonehenge and Bath tour through Anderson Tours. I really didn’t know what to expect, but I was so disappointed with Stonehenge, there were tons of people, worst so that we didn’t receive audio guides, because they didn’t have that many to accommodate the amount of people. So basically Stonehenge for me was a bunch of big rocks stacked in a circular form. On the positive side I absolutely loved the city of Bath, it’s beyond beautiful, I truly wouldn’t mind visiting again… Correction: I wouldn’t mind living there! Over-all the  tour was amazing, next time I will skip Stonehenge though. Thanks to this tour, I made the first of many great friends in the UK, already missing Nina who’s back home in Australia. 

PicMonkey CollagePicMonkey Collage2PicMonkey Collage1IMG_4325PicMonkey Collage3IMG_4346PicMonkey Collage4PicMonkey Collage5PicMonkey Collage6IMG_4397

0 comments: