Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Westminster Cathedral, Green Park and St. James's Park

On the 5th of July I went for a walk around some bits of London, firstly I really wanted to see Westminster Cathedral, but I got lost…I had to phone Stephanie to help me figure out where I was, I was searching for the cathedral for over an hour. It turns out it’s just really well hidden between other buildings. Luckily I easily found my way to Green Park and went to sit and read in St. James’s Park for a while. Was such a lovely day!

IMG_4137I was able to snap a quick, sneaky photo on the inside of Westminster Cathedral.PicMonkey CollageGreen Park is beautiful as always, and what a lovely day it was to spend time there.PicMonkey Collage1IMG_4158PicMonkey Collage2Duck Island Cottage in St. James’s Park.PicMonkey Collage3

0 comments: