Friday, November 8, 2013

lately

This week has been a busy one, but a great one. We went to see Fireworks in Bishop’s Park, it was Riley’s first firework show, and he wasn’t really bothered much with what was going on, he mostly just watched Minions on Stephanie’s phone. PicMonkey CollageI had my birthday on Saturday and we went to Kensington Garden & Palace, I also had real South-African Crème Soda, green ones, not the see through ones here in the UK (I never realised I would miss it that much). I got Keri Smith’s This is not a book, book from Stephanie and Wayne for my birthday! (Can’t wait to start! I’m so excited!) PicMonkey Collage1PicMonkey Collage2PicMonkey Collage3There’s Christmas lights up all over London, even when we went to Covent Garden, the Christmas tree is already up in the square too. Of course I had to make a stop at Neal’s Yard in Covent Garden again, I absolutely love it there, so colourful. During the week there was a lot of watching Curious George with Riley, he loves that show so much, it’s also the only time he ever sits still! PicMonkey Collage4PicMonkey Collage5One of my favourite things from this week is definitely the new seasonal drinks from Starbucks, especially the Toffee Nut Latte and the Eggnog Latte. BUT most importantly, the thing that trumps everything from this week is probably the fact that I went to the theatre for my very first time! We went to see Phantom of the Opera, must admit that it was the most amazing show to start my whole theatre experience with. Overall I had a wonderful and exciting week, filled with absolutely lovely people! Thanks again, so very much!PicMonkey Collage6

0 comments: