Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lately (according to my phone)

On Thursday I drove to Groblersdal to visit my parents and friends, and I only got back in Pretoria yesterday. (A long weekend for me!) On Friday friends and I had a bbq, Saturday we woke up really early and had beers on a deck next to a river, and went out later that night. Sunday morning we went for breakfast and after we had a couple of beers at River Cottage, a pub next to the river at Loskopdam. So mostly I spent the weekend with friends rather than with my parents, at least I got to spend time with my parents on Monday as well as with my sister’s little daughter, Katinka, who turned 5. Basically, I had tons of fun with a lot of amazing people.

PicMonkey CollageI received that photo of Riley from Stephanie, with him playing with stickers. Probably the cutest photo! The photos above is from the time I’ve spent with my parents and with Katinka, also a photo of me and the puppy cuddling on the couch watching Bones. And below, photos with friends and the time at the river and at River Cottage.

PicMonkey Collage1PicMonkey Collage2

My favorite for this week is my red lipstick I bought in London, Rimmel’s Kate Moss Lipstick, which I only re-discovered recently. And the last photo made my day when I accidently discovered it on my phone, it was when a friend and I went out for beers at a local pub in London when I was still there.

thank you for reading

0 comments: