Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hump Day Playlist

I decided to create a weekly playlist, consisting of my favourite songs of the week. It’ll be posted every Wednesday of every week. I' have a crazy taste in music but hopefully you will appreciate it. My playlist will consist of 7 songs, one song for everyday of the week.

Wednesday is often referred to as "hump day" because of its position as the middle day of the work week. If the work week were a hill, then Wednesday would be the crest. It is all down hill from there. (Whether the down hill ride is a coast or a descent into a swamp is left to the individual.)

humpday-963Picture from here.

1. Biffy Clyro – Bubbles
2. The Beatles – I am a Walrus
3. Seether – A Plastic Man
4. Placebo – Pure Morning
5. Slipknot – Snuff (actually my favourite)
6. R.E.M. – Losing my Religion
7. Kings of Leon – Milk

Hope you enjoy my music as much as I do!
Have a wonderful down hill week from here!

2 comments:

StephSwan said...

OOOOh - very cool sus. i LOVE bubbles & pure morning. don't know snuff (but gonna find out). mwah xx

Stacey Sargent said...

Love this! I have been in need of some new music, so thank you!