Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hump Day Playlist: Guest Post


Last week I asked this lovely and beautiful lady, Stacey Sargent from her wonderful blog Love & Photographs to do a guest post on my blog for the Hump Day Playlist. And I’m so excited about this! Music other than my own is always welcome and I can’t wait to add this to my playlist! 


Wednesday is often referred to as "hump day" because of its position as the middle day of the work week. If the work week were a hill, then Wednesday would be the crest. It is all down hill from there. (Whether the down hill ride is a coast or a descent into a swamp is left to the individual.) 



Stacey and her husband Chris. Adorable aren’t they!? 



If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you absolutely have to! Her stylish and cuteness and love for her husband, Chris, caught me about a year ago when I started reading her blog and will definitely keep reading for many years to come! 
I was kind of nervous to send her an email asking her to do a guest post, I think I rambled like a maniac without making very much sense in that email. When I received an email back from her saying she would love to do a guest post on my blog, I think I might have blushed a little, feeling stupid that I was so nervous to email her! What was I thinking!? She’s such a lovely person! 

Oh and before I forget! Also check out her amazing Love & Photographs Shop



But without carrying on with much more, here’s her awesome playlist!

1. Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love 
2. Radiohead – Creep 
3. Sara Bareilles – Gravity 
4. Arcade Fire - Month of May 
5. Paramore - The Only Exception 
6. Dustin O'Halloran - Opus 28 
7. Arcade Fire – Rococo 
8. Passion Pit – Sleepyhead 
9. The Killers – Spaceman 
10. Wild Nothing - Summer Holiday 

Thank you so much Stacey for doing this guest post! I can’t wait to start listening to these songs! :) Hope to have many more of these little guest posts to come! :) 

May you all have a wonderful and amazing day! 
If you have any song requests pop me an email or leave a comment! :)

10 comments:

StephSwan said...

i love her blog too.
can't wait to listen to these songs. xx

Stacey Sargent said...

Thanks so much Janine, I loved doing this!

Thank you, as well, Stephanie! You both made my day!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Gotta Love Stacey :) love her blog. I love yours too and happy I found it!

Young People in Love said...

Just found your blog... So cute! Love this feature idea too. New music finds are the best!

Young People in Love said...

Great blog! I always love discovering new blog friends and awesome music! Win win.

Young People in Love said...

Haha oops. Didn't mean to post twice... I thought my first comment didn't go through. Sorry!

Chelsea Finn said...

She is so pretty, I love her blog. :) And I seriously love all of those songs! The only one I havnt heard is the last one, which Im looking up right now. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Janine van Staden said...

OH! A big thanks to all of you for the lovely comments! :) you've made my day! !!

Stacey it was the biggest of pleasures to do this guest post with you! I absolutely love it! And you blog!

xoxo

Giovanna said...

Awesome! I'm downloading many of these asap!

Adele said...

love stacey! brilliant playlist as well (: xo