Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Long Live Weekends Like These...

I know I’m late again with my weekend post, but I never seem to get things done on a Monday, I truly think I’m one hell of a procrastinator. I don’t know if it’s only me that gets nothing done on Mondays? But, this weekend I once again drove to Groblersdal, this time, not to visit my parents, but one of my best friends from school (Marius) turned 21 (yeah, this is the big year for us!)  Marius and I have been friends from Grade 10 (standard 8). So we’ve been friends for a while now, but Johann and I have been friends from grade 2, who was at the party with us! :) So this was one of the best weekends, it felt like the good old days, except way different! :) So on Saturday Johann and I drove to Marble Hall (about 20minutes drive from Groblersdal), where we had the party for Marius and his mum (who’s birthday is just after Marius’) on their farm. 
Picnik collage
On the road to Marble Hall to party with Marius for his 21st birthday! :) Johann took most of the photos with my camera, because I had to drive… 
P3267233It’s actually very beautiful scenery from Groblersdal to Pretoria and from Groblersdal to Marble Hall. Just look at that! I kinda miss that place a bit.   
Picnik collage1
Road tripping even if it’s only for 20 minutes .. :) 

Picnik collage2


Marius, Johann and I. I had so much fun! Love them so much and I’m so glad I have them as my friends! We did a little photo-booth effect but with silly faces! :) 
Picnik collage4

Picnik collage3

Picnik collage6
Picnik collage5
And again on Sunday I drove back to Groblersdal to spend some quality time with my parents before I had to drive back to Pretoria. At least Johann drove back with me to Pretoria I I didn’t fall asleep, we didn’t sleep much Saturday.

On the Road again to Pretoria: 
Picnik collage7
We drove in Rain for most of the ride back to Pretoria, but they sky made at least beautiful photos, right!? :) 
Picnik collage8

Picnik collage9

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :) 
Check back tomorrow for the Hump Day playlist! 

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

LOVE the photobooth style photos!
can't wait for tomorrow's playlist.

marius looks the same as always...hiehiehie