Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hump Day Playlist

I have a few new very beautiful songs I got from my cousin, Carmen and I can’t wait to share this with you, it took all of my will power not to post my Hump Day Playlist early just to share this wonderful songs with you! :) 
So here goes, this weeks songs:


1. Ingrid Michaelson – You and I 
2. Regina Spektor – Après Moi 
3. The Cranberries – I can’t be with you 
4. From First To Last – Emily 
5. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours 
6. Ingrid Michaelson – The Chain 
7. Regina Spektor – Lady 

I know there’s a few artists I’ve named twice like Regina Spektor and Ingrid Michaelson, but I had trouble selecting my favourite songs, it’s all just so beautiful! 
Hope you all enjoy this weeks playlist ;) 
If there is any of you who would like to do a Hump Day Playlist guest post on my blog, just pop me an email, I’d love to hear from you and love some new music! :) 

On a way different note, yester my work had a birthday function and meeting all in one at Stone Cradle at Reitvleidam, it was absolutely beautiful there, I’ll definitely go there again. The view is spectacular from the restaurant area. Here’s a few photos, the weather was a bit chilly and over-cast but still beautiful! 
Picnik collage

Have a lovely rest of the week, can’t believe it’s almost weekend again!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

LOVE all the songs! i just couldn't pick a favourite!

enjoy rest of ur week! love ya! xx