Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day Playlist

It’s Hump Day already!? Can you believe it! The weeks just keep flying by! Which is good news for me, especially today, because I’m so incredibly tired today, My sister Heleen and her boyfriend Mario and I went out last night, which was not such a good idea because I have to work, AND, I can’t seem to keep my eyes open today! I think I have drool on my keyboard and key imprints on my face from my keyboard. I can’t wait to get home, all I want to do is fall on the bed en sleep.
Enough about that: This week my playlist consist of a few songs I’m listening to before I fall asleep every night (I thought it might be a good idea, considering that I can’t keep my eyes open at the moment!)

1. Ingrid Michaelson – Giving Up
2. Flyleaf – Much like falling
3. Regina Spektor – On the Radio
(I know I have so many Regina Spektor songs on my playlists, but her music is absolutely beautiful and is probably my favourite Band/Singer at the moment!)
4. aKing – Safe as houses (South African band, but absolutely amazing, this guy has the most beautiful voice!)
5. Taking back Sunday – Make Damn Sure
6. Apocalyptica – Bittersweet
7. The Verve – Bittersweet

I hope you all have an wonderful few days before it’s weekend again! :)

3 comments:

StephSwan said...

i hope u get to bed early tonight.
i LOVE Regina Spektor too AND aKing!!
i don't know taking back sunday - but will go and have a listen.
love ya sis xx

Laneé said...

Great playlist!! I love Regina Spektor & Flyleaf. I need to check out aKing, I never heard of them.

Janine van Staden said...

aKing is pretty awesome, but south-african band, not allot of people know them, but I'm sure you'll like them!!