Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hump Day Playlist

I have a few awesome songs for you this week.
This is song that reminded me of special moments I had in Groblersdal and I just wanted to relive them again this couple of day. Hope you enjoy! :)

1. Smashing Pumpkins – 1979
2. Robert Pattinson – Never Think
3. Pixies – Where is my Mind?
4. Imogen Heap – Wait it Out
5. Tool – The Pot
6. A Perfect Circle – Imagine (kicking John Lennon’s but with this song!)
7. The Moldy Peaches – Anyone Else but You (From the movie Juno)

Picnik collage 2
Last night my friends: Johann, Isabel, Nastassja, Judel and I went for a few drinks. It Ended up being totally crazy, soaking wet, thanks to the rain-shower, fake-birthday for Isabel and almost falling flat on my face when I stepped in a puddle of mud and got my shoes soaking wet!
Picnik collage 1
I got a sparkler (I was so excited), Isabel got the Ice-cream and Nastassja got the balloon. WE absolutely loved the idea of knowing the waiters, that meant we got special treatment! :)
Picnik collage
I just love having these crazy moment to share with my friends, I realise how much I miss these guys when I’m in Pretoria. Looks like I’ll have to visit Groblersdal more, I’m always having so much fun here.
Hope you all had a wonderful week so far and enjoyed this weeks playlist!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

LOVE all the songs in this weeks playlist. I agree that Imagine by A Perfect Circle is even better than John Lennon's version.

luv you and enjoy the last few days in grobbies. xx