Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hump Day Playlist

Hi there dear blog readers! :) It’s that time of the week again, yep! Hump Day! So hopefully your week gets better from here on! Here’s today’s Playlist! Hope you like it!

1. Europe – Final Countdown (after all these years this is still one of my favourite songs)
2. Regina Spektor -  Fidelity
3. Amy Macdonald – Mr. Rock & Roll
4. Lifehouse – Everything
5. Ryan Star – Last train home (a song from the P.S I love You soundtrack)
6. Jewel – Foolish Games
7. Marilyn Manson – Coma White (I know that most people really don’t like him, but this song is seriously my favourite, just have a listen)

Hope you all have a lovely day! :)
I have something I’m very excited about to share with you tomorrow, so keep an eye open for tomorrow’s post!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

hump day woohoo!!!
i listened to foolish games from jewel on my phone today and i remembered how much i just love that song.
love the rest too & even the marilyn manson song.
mwah xx