Monday, June 6, 2011

Things I Love Mondays

Things I love Mondays copy
30666606_ecs9yqoh_cI love this view-finder bangle! How gorgeous is this!? Can I have one, pleeeaassseee? :)
{via here}

31884206_3en7PGBT_c
This bookmark is brilliant! Such a great idea, I would definitely create one for myself!
{via here}

35071926_M1AxwE6o_c

How beautiful is this painting!? Magical Colours! This painting is done through Khoa Le illustrator/painter.
{via here}

31980135_KmrU79X3_c

This necklace is on my wishlist! I absolutely adore this! Something different, cute, vintage and timeless.  This piece of gorgeous is from Modcloth for $27.99
{via here}

32627547_yMuAzPtv_c
This here is something I can’t wait to try out! I love this idea! Better than my failed attempt…
{via here}

Hope that you all have a lovely day, and found some things here today you love too!
Have a fantastic week!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

i think the hear garland is just stunning.
oh and the bangle
and the bookmark!

have a fantastic week, my sis!! xx