Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Reads to Love

Hi lovely blog readers! It’s Friday! I’m extremely happy it’s weekend, and mine would be  longer than usual, I have the day off from work Monday, but I have a lovely guest post waiting for you for Monday, so remember to check back in! :)

I hope all of you had a fantastic week, and this week I have loads of Amazing Reads I’d like to share with you, so without further stalling here they are: :)

a. “guest post, abuse” over at The Wiegand’s. Sarah from kittens & pitbulls sharing her Powerful story of verbal abuse. I think everyone should read this!

b. “sunny lazy days” over at Delightfully Tacky. I absolutely love this post, the photos are stunning and this post is exactly what I miss about summer, it’s currently winter here in South Africa and so cold!

c. “journal day” over at Sometimes Sweet. I think this is actually a very good idea! You should check it out, and I might actually participate in this! Looks like so much fun!

d. “slow down” over at The Wiegand’s. This is just ‘n lovely reminder that we should slow down, notice some of the smaller things going on around you, you might find that the little things that make you happy you sometimes miss in our overly scheduled and rushing life. Find time to think things through before making a hasty decision, reaction or saying something you might regret, pause for a moment... Think how that hasty reaction might influence your life and if that’s what you really want. This post was so inspiring to me, and I’m sometimes in the habit of going with the “rush” of life, and I am definitely going to slow down and rethink my reactions and how much of the little things make me happy that I might now be missing out on…

e. “weekend”, “pond island (my happy place)”, “summertime eating”, “sunsets from this week” over at Everyday Musings. I couldn’t make up my mind which post I loved more, so I’m sharing all of them. The photos are spectacular like always, and it seems like the perfect vacation Olivia Rae’s on and the perfect week of summer!

f. “a saturday shoot” over at Andrew + Carissa. These photos are absolutely gorgeous!

g. “mid-year goals” over at Busy Bee Lauren. This is such a fun idea, and it’s true that most of the time the goals you set for yourself at the beginning are sometimes irrelevant later in the year, so maybe it’s a great idea to create mid-year goals…

h. “I’m me” over at Champagne Bubbles. Most inspiring post I’ve read so far! And absolutely loving it, being happy and yourself without caring what other people might thing of you is what I think life is all about, just being yourself!

i. “a lowcountry picnic + matchbook magazine” over at Everyday Musings. This is stunning and the perfect picnic in the world! The photos are gorgeous and the magazine is pretty snazzy too!

If you read last weeks post “Friday Reads to Love” you would’ve seen my lovely sister Stephanie and her husbands wedding posts, she added a few more over the last couple of days and I would love to share them with you! :) It was the most awesome wedding I’ve ever been to, the decorations was so gorgeous, there was so much detail in every little thing! This was truly a wonderful and special day, so happy I was part of it! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

my sis,
the i'm me post from champagne bubbles was so inspiring.
thank you for giving me a quick re-cap of all the awesome post this week!

hav a FAB weekend! enjoy Monday! i will speak to you on tuesday.
luv ya always!! xx