Monday, July 4, 2011

things i ♥ mondays

hi stephanie here.  my lovely sister asked me to create today’s

since she is enjoying a well deserved day off from work.

i decided to make today’s post about DIY things i’ve seen over the internet the last couple of days, so here goes:

{please click on the images to show where i got them from}

i just LOVE the photo wall idea.  there’s even a template on her blog.

Up Arrow Icon

 

painted rocks… something fun to hand out

when you have house guests or make a

plain bowl look pretty!

this is at the top of my to do list. so pretty

 

i have a boring grey filing cabinet and i’ve always wanted to fix it up a bit.

Up Arrow Icon

 

this (hot chocolate) will be such a clever

idea as a gift in the winter months.

i hope you all have a fantastic week!

1 comments:

Janine van Staden said...

thank you so much my lovely sister! :) these are great, and there's some of these I would love to try out!
thanks for sharing...

love you always.. xx