Wednesday, July 6, 2011

hump day playlist

Hi my lovely blog readers, this week’s been flying by pretty quickly! I haven’t even had the time to edit or go through most my photos I took on Monday, which was my day off! Hopefully I will get it done before the end of this week… For today, I have a special playlist… I grew up in the 90’s and Alanis Morissette was only one of the many singers I grew fond of listening to with my parents and sister (who sometimes share the same taste in music, but not always). So, for today’s playlist I thought of sharing my favourite Alanis songs with you…
alanis-morissette-gal-vfest08
1.   Alanis Morissette  -  Everything
2.   Alanis Morissette  -  Uninvited
3.   Alanis Morissette  -  Ironic
4.   Alanis Morissette  -  Thank you
5.   Alanis Morissette  -  Eight Easy Steps
6.   Alanis Morissette  -  Doth I protest too Much
7.   Alanis Morissette  -  You Learn
8.   Alanis Morissette  -  Hand in My Pocket
9.   Alanis Morissette  -  Not as we
10. Alanis Morissette  -  You oughta Know

{photo of Alanis via here}

P7049168
Sneak Peek of some of the photos I took on Monday! Can’t wait to share the rest of the photos with you, still editing though, but I hope to be done soon!

Hope you have a wonderful day !

Oh, and check out this awesome giveaway
over at Sunshine and Carousels!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

you know that i LOVE alanis - my favourite one is uninvited, no ironic, uninvited no ironic....
oh man let's make it BOTH of them!

i can't wait for the zoo pictures!!

love u!!!! xx