Wednesday, July 27, 2011

hump day playlist

Hello dear blog friends! Can you believe it’s Wednesday already, this week is flying by pretty quickly! As you may have noticed on last weeks hump day post, I mentioned I was busy watching Charmed and I’m completely obsessed! So for this week’s hump day I’m going to share with you more of my favourite music from the soundtrack, this is from the end of season 2 through to season 3 and 4 (where I’m now busy with the series)! I hope you love it!

1.  Faith Hill – That’s how love moves
2.  Goo Goo Dolls – Broadway
3.  Paula Cole Band – Amen
4.  Bush – Letting the cables sleep
5.  Orgy – Opticon
6.  Barenaked ladies – Pinch me
7.  Collective Soul – Skin
8.  Depeche Mode – Dream on
9.  Lily Frost – Who am I?
10.  Dave Navarro – Hungry
11.  Dropline – Fly away from here
12.  Trantic – Breakdown

Hope you all enjoyed this weeks playlist! Charmed is so far the series with my favourite soundtrack of all time (well and maybe Ghost Whisperer too). I can’t wait to share with you the next one! Have a stunning day!

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

oh cool - i don't know all these song - need to go and have a listen tonight!

LOVE YA! xx