Monday, July 11, 2011

things i ♥ Mondays

Things I love Mondays copy
Hi dear blog readers! I’m going to share with you my favourite DIY’s I found over the past few days! If you haven’t seen last weeks post “Things I love Mondays” where my sister Stephanie shared her favourite DIY’s, go check it out… :)
60822402_hoCizTus_c
These monster bookmarks, cutest idea ever! I can’t wait to try this out for myself! Absolutely ♥! ;)
{via here}
58058200_6y8lH4Y9_c


This is a must know, how to make a vintage sign using a canvas. A step-by-step tutorial. Will definitely try this out sometime…
{via here}
58031813_zUVrqzXC_c

I absolutely love this one! A him and her- Where I’m from! Cute idea to hang this in your home to show where you and your hubby are from!
{via here}
58076358_fpHatXLi_c




This is so cool! Printing photos on old dictionary pages! Can’t to to try this out!
{via here}
57965152_VauU8wyh_c

You must have seen this one on last weeks post from my sister Stephanie, the reason I’m posting this again is to say, I’ve tried this, I’ve made one for my sister Heleen for her upcoming birthday on Tuesday! And I can’t wait to give this to her! I’m so excited!
It looks incredible, and I think everyone should try this out as a gift idea sometime! It’s cheap-ish, and it looks amazing, really beautiful!
{via here}



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I haven’t posted the photos from last week Monday yet, I promise I will do this as soon as possible!
Have a magnificent day! :)

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

i LOVE the printing photos on old dictionary pages!

mwah xx