Friday, August 26, 2011

friday reads to love

It’s FRIDAY!!! :) I’m so happy it’s weekend, tomorrow is one of my friends (Simone’s) birthday, so I’ll be there, other than that, I have nothing planned for the weekend but rest. Luckily this week flew by pretty quickly, I was swamped at work with our stupid internet not working properly, at least that got a bit better later on this week so I can share my favourite reads from this week with you. Hope you enjoy!
friday reads to love

a

Yesterday I did share these two links to fit with my post, so if you haven’t seen “Getting real” over at Little Chief Honeybee and “super long and probably
          ridiculous
” over at Busy Bee Lauren please read that, and also my post here.

b

And if you’ve read my blog long enough, you probably know that Everyday Musings is one of my favourite blogs and there’s no way I’ll skip her on my Friday reads to love, so please check out these posts, the photography once again is 
          absolutely amazing… “weekend (in Barcelona)”, “breakfast at the market”,
          “sagrada familia” and “sunset in nice”.

c

The coolest and GREATEST giveaway over at Busy Bee Lauren, check it out “Busy Bee Giveaway”. Good Luck! xx

d

I laughed so hard at “What if Wednesday” over at IndieBerries, the cutest what if Wednesday post so far! I absolutely love her blog!

e

My lovely sister always has the cutest diy ideas, and unlike me she actually tries the diy’s. So check out “more on my diy list” over at Him & Her for her next couple of diys she would love to try.

f

I thought this recipe looks amazing, normally I’m not very keen on trying any cookie recipes (because I’m not a big cookie fan in general) but this looks amazing and I can’t wait to try this out “[Recipe] Oreo Cookies” over at Love &
          Photographs
.

g

Summer is around the corner here in South-Africa and this “3 Easy Infused Water Recipes” over at A Beautiful Mess would do the trick in this extremely hot weather in the summer and I can’t wait to try this out.

h

Also, one of the things I can’t wait to try and I think would look absolutely gorgeous as decorations at any party “pretty paper windmills {diy}” over at The Pretty Blog. MUST DO!! ;)

I hope you found something you loved to read amongst these wonderful posts during this week. May you have a wonderful and sunny weekend! xx

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

your picture looks amazing

thank you for mentioning me on here.

i'm STILL laughing about che's post (what if wednesday). shame she got crappy weather at the moment here in london.

LOVE YA!! xx