Wednesday, August 17, 2011

hump day playlist

Hi my dear blog readers, happy Wednesday! Hope you all had a fantastic week so far and that it would get even better. I have some awesome songs I’d love to share with you this week, great thanks to Carmen for these amazing songs you’ve shared with me! Hope you all love the songs as much as I do…

1.1 Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson – Winter Song

2.1 Kimya Dawson – So nice So Smart

3.1 Mat Kerney – Breath In Breath Out

4.1 Cage the Elephant – Shake me Down

5.1 Florence and the Machine – Dog days are Over

6.1 Adele – Lovesong

7.1 Joe Purdy – The City

8.1 Linkin Park – Rolling in the Deep {iTunes Festival}

9.1 Christina Perri – Sad Song

10.1Regina Spektor – Two Birds


Have a stunning day, these are a few of the songs currently most played on my playlist, and hopefully it will be some of yours too.

1 comments:

StephSwan said...

i LOVED the iTunes Festival songs from linkin park!!
there are a few songs i don't know - will go and have a listen and add to my playlist xx